Build a PMO and
ABOUT US :
- HOPE FOR AFRIKA was created on December 5th, 2013 the day Nelson MANDELA passed away to promote highly qualified project/program management (Waterfall/Agile, PMP, Prince2, Prince2 Agile, PC Scrum Master), IT Service Management (ITIL, COBIT), innovation, and technology short course programs at affordable prices to fellow Africans to complement the traditional curricula.
- Giving back to our communities is a must.
- “HOPE FOR AFRIKA” is legally registered in Togo, Rwanda, and Liberia; about to be registered in Tunisia, Central Africa Republic or Chad, and Zambia or Zimbabwe to cover the Eastern, Western, Northern, Southern, and Central regions of Africa.
- HOPE FOR AFRIKA is a consulting firm providing technical assistance and trainings to companies in PMO (Project Management Office) operationalization (Waterfall/Agile, PMP, Prince2, Prince2 Agile, PC Scrum Master), IT Service Management (ITIL, COBIT), technology, and innovation towards their digital transformation.
- We assist and lead companies in building a Project Management Office (PMO): We provide customized templates, processes, and procedures to structure organizations leading projects end to end with best practices.
- We are an authorized and approved training organization by different accreditation bodies such as PMI (Project Management Institute), PeopleCert, AXELOS delivering workshops and trainings in French and English in Program / Project Management (Waterfall/Agile, PMP, Prince2, Prince2 Agile, PC Scrum Master) and IT Service Management (ITIL, COBIT) with the best methodologies on the market.
ATP and ATO
HOPE FOR AFRIKA is the only organization in Togo, Rwanda, and Liberia which is an Authorized Training Partner with Project Management Institute (PMI), and an
Authorized Training Organization (ATO) with Axelos/PeopleCert providing trainings and technical assistance in PMP®, Prince2®, Prince2 Agile®, MSP® PC Scrum Master and ITIL4® aiming to promote industry recognized best practices.
Building a PMO
HOPE FOR AFRIKA assists companies in building a PMO (Project Management Office) with best practices we are approved for, with well-rounded procedures, processes, tools, techniques, and documentations customized to their environment. We are agile and human-centered rather than waterfall by improving considerably the 6 aspects of projects’ performances (scope, benefits, quality, time, costs, and risks.)
HOPE FOR AFRIKA is a consulting firm with expertise in Technology and Innovation (Digitization, automation), Public Policy (Data-Driven Decision Making Process), Program/Project Management (Waterfall/Agile/Hybrid), Business Administration, Change Management, Data Science, Business and Process analysis, System Analysis with main objectives to lead economical and governance transformation through technology.
01. We offer: Program/Project Management (PMP®️, PRINCE2®️ 6th Edition, PC SCRUM MASTER, PRINCE2 Agile®️) pack.
This is one of the problems in our communities. Having a PhD or a Masters from a good school does not predispose you to becoming a good project manager.
There are specific methodologies and training for becoming an efficient project manager.
Our resources both at the level of our States and of our private companies are not formed for this purpose.
We entrust projects to resources because they have a PhD, a master’s or because they learned it on the job. We do not use specific methodologies with personnel trained for this purpose.
Result: our projects are managed roughly and elastically without controlling the performance aspects of scope, benefits, quality, time, costs, and risks.
The purpose of this specific proposal with this Project Management package aims to resolve this state of affairs and provide our companies with a PMO (Project Management Office) equipped, structured, trained, documented to manage projects with greater efficiency, and effectiveness after just 2 weeks of extensive training.
For this PMO package, your resources will be trained on different methodologies from Waterfall to Agile (Hybrid mode). We are human centered using PMP, Prince2, and Scrum Master official courses and materials preparing them for those certifications all inclusive as we are legit, approved and authorized by those accreditation bodies to operate (PMI, PeopleCert and Axelos), and it is all verifiable online.
02. We also provide IT Service Management (ITIL®️ 4)
IT service management (ITSM) is a concept that enables an organization to maximize business value from the use of information technology.
ITSM positions IT services as the key means of delivering and obtaining value, where an internal or external IT service provider works with business customers, at the same time taking responsibility for the associated costs and risks. ITSM works across the whole lifecycle of a service, from the original strategy, through design, transition and into live operation. To ensure sustainable quality of IT services,
ITSM establishes a set of practices, or processes, constituting a service management system. There are industrial, national and international standards for IT service management, setting up requirements and good practices for the management system.
ITSM is based on a set of principles, such as focusing on value and continual improvement. It is not just a set of processes – it is a cultural mindset to ensure that the desired outcome for the business is achieved. It incorporates principles and practices from various management approaches, such as lean manufacturing, organizational change management, system analysis and risk management.
03. We assist with: Data-Driven Decision Making (Evidence-Based Leadership)
Storytelling based on trends and paths identified through the data analysis leads to improve decision making for efficient and accurate planning and design.
Companies will no more rely on instinct or personal considerations to mold or adjust their vision or business strategies. Evidence found in data with accuracy will lead the way forward.
Enhance your skills with best Online courses
STARTING LEARNING TODAY
Samuel Mathey, President at FAFEDE
I was delighted to attend Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner training with Hope For Afrika, a company that has the 1st certified Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner 6th Edition in Africa as a trainer.
Hope For Afrika uses leadership and drives trainees towards building and consolidating knowledge but more importantly helps them develop good studying habits and cracking tests aptitudes.
Their style of communicating and transferring knowledge is unique and I will recommend them to anyone with the aim of cracking the test with a fast turnaround.
Taha Triki, DGA chez ArabSoft – PMP®
I, Taha TRIKI, Deputy Director General of ARABSOFT, a leading software publisher company in Tunisia,
operating since 1985, am writing to recommend the services of HOPE FOR AFRIKA. HOPE FOR AFRIKA
has been working for our society the past 2 years as our Project Management training company,
especially on Prince2 Methodology. HOPE FOR AFRIKA through its leader Akuete Giana MATHEY-
APOSSAN has provided best practices and improvement in Project Management to our deliveries
through training and technical assistance in the continuing effort to build and reinforce PMO (Project
Management Office) at our HeadQuarter in Tunis. Their knowledge in Project Management,
methodologies and attention to detail have aided in keeping our company on track during the recent
recession and through a major restructuring. They have delivered trainings to over 100 resources
which are managing more than 600 projects internationally (ITAS Liberia Revenue Authority, …)
I feel confident in recommending HOPE FOR AFRIKA project management training’s services.
They are not only thorough but also easy to work with and always willing to take the time to discuss
our concerns and respond to questions.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
Sghaier BOUYAHY, Head of Project Management Office at BGI Technologies
HOPE FOR AFRIKA was a great professional training structure to work with. I had the pleasure to attend a training session about “PRINCE2 FOUNDATION” conducted by one of their trainers.
His expertise as Trainer is considerable. He makes sure that everyone is on the same page and focused on the main goal. Such technics helped our team to easily understand project management according to PRINCE2 and come up with more efficient ways to reach goals in current and future projects.
I highly recommend HOPE FOR AFRIKA as a Professional Training Center on Project Management and I would love to work together again with them.
Nullam viverra viverra felis, ut ultricies quam auctor a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur porta luctus facilisis. Fusce tempor sem non justo mollis ultricies. Aenean rutrum elit vitae metus posuere scelerisque.